LifePoint Health RN/Inpatient Rehab (7A-7P) Rotating weekends in Winchester, Tennessee
Provide direct patient care to patients using the nursing process in accordance with the applicable scope and standard of practice.
Minimum Education: A minimum of 2 years of college is college is required.
• Ability to set priorities; coordinates multiple tasks, organizes tasks, and maintains control of workflow.
• Basic computer knowledge.
• Ability to effectively communicate in English; both verbally and in writing.
• Additional languages preferred.
Licenses: • Current and active Registered Nurse Licensure for the State of Tennessee.
• Current and active Registered Nurse Licensure for the State of Tennessee.
• Basic Cardiac Life Support.
Organization: *Southern Tennessee Regional Health System - Winchester
Title: RN/Inpatient Rehab (7A-7P) Rotating weekends
Requisition ID: 7448-3096