Kelly Services Logistics Engineer in Smyrna, Tennessee
Grow your career by joining Kelly Services' Engineering Resources Team at Nissan North America.
Today, we are proud to offer a contract Logistics Analyst / Logistics Engineer at position at Nissan in Smyrna, TN.
LONG TERM CONTRACT - SEVERAL YEARS LONG
TOP DESIRED SKILLS:
Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyze internal transportation data to identify cost reduction opportunities within Nissan s supply chain network
· Solicit and analysis supplier transportation data to identify cost reduction opportunities within Tier 1/N supply chain network
· Utilizing Tier1/N data to identify candidate suppliers for logistic activity
· Lead project team in supplier activities to identify logistic cost reductions
· Accurately prepare cost study of current condition and proposed improvement concepts
· Analyze current packaging and propose packaging improvements in Tier 1/N
· Ability to create effective cost reduction summary presentations and communicate effectively to internal and external departments.
· Coordinate projects which includes Idea Generation, Cost Validation, coordinating internal stakeholders and idea implementation
· Possesses the ability thru good project management skills to organize, maintain and implement cost reductions proposals within their responsibility
· Create and maintain internal reports in support of departmental objectives and KPI s
· Travel up to 50% - Domestic and International
· Presentation skills
- The Logistics Analyst 2 assists in the development of optimized automotive logistics and supply chain solutions through supplier improvement activities.
· Incumbent will work as a member of the Manufacturing Strategy Planning THANKS team to develop innovative solutions that generate cost reduction opportunities in support of annual departmental savings targets.
· Must be able to work with cross-functionally with departments from idea generation through implementation.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Transportation or related field is required.
· At least five 5 years experience in Logistics is required, ten 10 years preferred.
· Must have excellent project management and team building skills.
· Demonstrated professionalism and must have a high degree of logic, initiative, self-organization, and creativeness.
· Demonstrated Financial, Logistics, and Business
· Developments skills required.
· Organizational skills and the ability to prioritize in demanding environments with tight deadlines.
· Possesses strong interpersonal and communications skills.
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must use the apply now button below to submit your resumes. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position (email@example.com); however your resume must be received via the apply now button included within.
About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA at http://ir.kellyservices.com/ , KELYB ) is a leader in providing workforce solutions. Kelly® offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire and direct-hire basis. Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provides employment to more than 550,000 employees annually. Revenue in 2011 was $5.6 billion. Visit www.kellyservices.com at http://www.kellyservices.com/ and connect with us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/kellyservices , LinkedIn at http://www.linkedin.com/companies/kellyservices , & Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/kellyservices .
Why Kelly ® ?
Services ® , we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100 ™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.