Mahle Material Handler in Murfreesboro, Tennessee
We like it when our employees have goals. What about you? Are you ready to grow with your challenges? We at MAHLE are a leading international supplier to the automotive industry. With our products for combustion engines and their peripherals as well as solutions for electric vehicles, we address all crucial issues related to the powertrain and air conditioning technology. Today, some 77.000 employees work on innovative products at 170 locations and 16 major development locations.Working together, we optimize existing technologies, develop new engineering concepts and set standards. By reducing fuel consumption and CO2 emissions, we are making an important contribution – for a better climate, with every second vehicle statistically.
Would you like to take on assignments with a high level of responsibility?
The Material Handler position will operate a forklift to stack, relocate, move goods, supplies and materials from one place to another and is accountable for the safe and efficient operation of the vehicle (i.e. forklift, boom, scoop, lift beam and swivel hook, fork-grapple, clamps, elevating platform etc.).
Impress us – with your professional and personal skills.
- Picks up and delivers parts and materials between production lines.
- Picks up and delivers parts and materials from shipping/receiving and the warehouse.
- Maintains orderly WIP in the plant by stacking material in approved areas.
- Delivers production material and parts as requested to the designated production line.
- Efficient use of the computer, especially SAP and label programs.
- Must be able to satisfactorily complete forklift training, including written and driving test and be issued a forklift license.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) is required.
- 2 to 3 years of experience safely operating a forklift in a manufacturing environment.
- Must have valid state issued license to operate a motor vehicle.
We offer you excellent opportunities for growth and development, tailored specifically for you. We ensure this through regular meetings focused on feedback and a diverse training program. We value outstanding performance. That’s why our goal is to work with you on a long-term basis. We not only encourage you to reach your potential, we also offer performance-based pay and flexible working options for your different stages of life. Go your path – with us.
Ms. Amanda Floyd-Pittman is available to answer any questions at email@example.com.
EOE/AA including Veterans and Disabled